Contact Information - DBM Austria
Dr. Michael Hutter, Principal
Hans Pieczara, Principal
DBM Karriereberatung Ges.m.b.H
Hainburger Straße 36
Tel: 43 1 713 28 11
Fax: 43 1 713 28 11 33
Walter Reisenzein, Principal
DBM Karriereberatung Ges. m.b.H
Am Steinbühel 27A
Tel: 43 732 66 72 71
Fax: 43 732 66 72 71 20
DBM Karriereberatung Ges.m.b.H
Tel: 43 512 54 88 99
Fax: 43 512 54 88 99 15
DBM is the world's leading provider of strategic human resource solutions that help organizations align their workforces to meet changing business needs. DBM is known for its innovative and effective career transition services. DBM’s worldwide network includes more than 230 offices in 55 countries, and we can provide our services in more than 85 countries.
DBM's first office in Austria was established in Vienna in March of 1988, followed by an office in Linz in 1989. In 18 years of existence, we have worked for more than 1000 clients from more than 300 international and Austrian companies. DBM is the most experienced firm in Austria in handling outplacement cases in a professional and successful manner. We are proud to have a 98% success rate with our programs.
- Outplacement: Individual, Group, Spouse Relocation
- Separation Management: Project Mgmt. Downnsizing. How to conduct effective terminations.
- Management Diagnostics: Analysis of Potential – Assessment Centers
- Business Coaching: Individual Management Coaching – Team Development by Outdoor Training
- Job Motivation and Burnout Prevention
When a company and an employee part – due to a merger, a downsizing, or a complete restructuring of the organisation – problems for both sides arise. The company must consider its options and strategy, and the employees need guidance in coping with the termination.
At DBM in Austria we apply our commitment, competence, and experience to this crucial situation. In line with the worldwide expertise and commitment of DBM, we assist our customers in carefully preparing the termination process, guide employees (the clients) through each step of a structured process towards new objectives, create an effective self-marketing campaign, and teach innovative job search techniques. We provide logistical support and professional advice in the execution of the search campaign.
Our work is only complete when predetermined goals have been reached. The ideal outcome from the company's point of view is a painless transition process, conducted in a harmonious and conflict-free fashion, preserving the reputation of the company and enabling the company to achieve the performance objectives that have motivated the transition. For the affected employees, DBM can show the chances and opportunities that lie in a new direction, and how to take them.
DBM's offices in Austria offer the following programs:
Individual Outplacement Services. In the form of one-on-one counselling sessions, participants receive guidance on career review, self-assessment, career planning, CV writing, successful job search methodology (networking, recruitment firms, advertisements, direct contacts, and the Internet), interviewing, and salary negotiation.
During the course of their program, clients have access to individual offices, computers, printers, the Internet, telephones, fax, electronic databases, and company listings as well as a wide range of search and self-development tools.
The following individual programs are available:
- Senior Executive
- Time limited programs
Combined (group and individual) programs. In the case of a larger number of released staff-level employees, career counselling is also available in a format which combines group workshops and one-on-one sessions, with one to three months of office usage. Program elements to be covered are the same as in individual outplacement services.
DBM pioneered the concept of outplacement and has been providing job search assistance to employees in transition for nearly 40 years. Our flexible approach and comprehensive resources have brought success to job searchers at every level, in all functions and from every industry. Today our capabilities include a wide range of resources and tools that you can use both during a job change, and also throughout your career. No matter how unsettling a job change can be, it can hold great promise for your career. Find out how the DBM outplacement program can help you attain career goals you might never have thought possible.
As a DBM career counselling program participant (client) you will be assisted in:
- Reviewing your career and determining your marketable professional and personal strengths
- Defining your career directions and next steps to be taken
- Developing a high quality CV and cover letter which will in many cases result in an invitation for an interview
- Planning the most effective job search strategy for today's job market
- Finding the most appropriate recruitment companies to contact
- Drafting applications for job ads
- Utilizing the Internet in your job search
- Uncovering hidden job opportunities through networking
- Identifying potential employers in your target industry sectors by company listings and CD- ROM databases
- Preparing for the job interview with video training
- Planning your salary negotiation strategy
- Accessing office space equipped with computer, printer, Internet, fax, telephone, and photocopier
- You will be helped in your correspondence by our secretarial staff
If you are considering starting your own business, we will help you to:
- Assess your entrepreneurial skills
- Convert your initial idea into a business plan and marketing strategy
- Understand the legal and financial aspects of establishing and running a private enterprise
- Initial secretarial support
For further information, please visit www.dbm.co.at
Director, Corporate Marketing